Eco Food Recycling offer bulk food waste removal services via open/closed roll on containers, bulkers or walking floor trailers. Eco Food Recycling have a network of reputable hauliers that are experienced in managing larger waste food volumes from a variety of customer types including but not limited to supermarkets, food manufacturing sites, shopping centres, distribution centres, contract caterers. Services are available on a regular “milk round” or ad-hoc basis. Eco Food Recycling will always ensure that the waste food is collected and processed in accordance with the waste hierarchy. Eco Food Recycling has partner AD facilities all appropriately inspected and licenced to comply with Animal Byproduct Regulations. All Eco Food Recycling partner AD plants are accredited to the PAS-110 standard for liquid digstate so food waste is unequivocally recycled into a product for use within the agricultural sector.
Food waste recycling call outs can take place for any of the following reasons:
- Freezer breakdown causing food to defrost and needing disposal
- Contaminated food waste
- Out of date food that requires disposal
- Regrigerated vehicle malfunction causing food to defrost and needing disposal
- Incorrect batching of food stuffs that need to be collected
- Bulk food waste from special events
- Mobile freezer breakdown as used by many Hotels for overstock situations
- Cold store breakdown
- Food waste that has been over supplied and needs disposal
- Site clearance of food waste
- Property clearance where rotting food waste is found in fridges and freezers
- Unusable foodstuffs that require disposal
- Excess stock, past sell by date
Any CAT 3 food, that is basically fit for human consumption – prior to being unsuitable to eat can be collected in our special food waste collection vehicles. These collections would not need to be regular you can just contact our Sales team and they will quote you a collection and disposal price for your food waste and arrange for our vehicle and staff to attend your premises.
Most stock damaged food waste caused by freezer and refrigerated vehicle breakdown can be claimed on your Insurance Policy and we can liase directly with them or Invoice the food waste collection site.
Food waste that is left inside or outside commercial premises can attract vermin and rodents in a very short space of time and we strongly recommend that any food waste that needs to be disposed of is done so as quickly as possible by calling Eco Food Recycling, the food waste specialists.